The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant Monte Carlo for sale

fuel

Quoting citymunky:

How do you know so much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

simply put: I was born and bred into a Mitsubishi loving family (my father started up and managed a Mitsubishi dealership in the 80s and 90s) and I just happened to get a lot of exposure to all the new and used Mitsubishi models of the 80s and 90s (mostly NZDM, but did see a few imports when they were first being imported by large numbers). My father was one of the first people to own an E39A VR-4 in the country - he imported a silver 1987 model in 1988 and kept it for a couple years.

Last edited:

I want a VR4 when I get to Japan, hope they're all that affordable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

H05TYL

They've probably all been exported to NewZealand by now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RedTwo

Quoting H05TYL:
They've probably all been exported to NewZealand by now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

and then hacked to bits, run into the ground and parted out... making all the other ones more valuable? unique?

AWDnot2

Those seats... I can't get past the seats.

fuel

Quoting AWDnot2:
Those seats... I can't get past the seats.

It's the same interior all JDM VR-4s have (apart from the Super VR-4 with leather). It's actually a very very comfortably cushioned seat, especially the rears! Anyone with a JDM VR-4 will know how people often shotgun the rear seat instead of the front seat! It's actually one thing I miss from my car, the harder and less comfortable leather just doesn't compare.

DarkDevilMMM

It's always so fascinating that you can find and read so much information in 1 thread here while you can't find sh*t in other forum even when you use the search button plus reading 100 threads.

fuel

Hey guys just thought I would let you know I've made a web site outlining all the JDM E38A and E39A Galant VR-4 and Eterna ZR-4 models. It's a bit of a work in progress at the moment and I'm constantly adding to it, so if anyone spots any errors or has any more input to add then feel free to let me know.

The link is here - click

Cheers,
Phil

kama1

^great info right there.
i vote for sticky. a great visual aid for all newbies and oldies.
pls add the amg.

Last edited:

fuel

The AMG isn't an E38A or E39A VR-4 :p

If I were to add more cars I would add the AUDM and USDM E39A VR-4s for comparison, but unsure if I will have room without making the page 2 miles long already.

citymunky

I vote add the AUDM and USDM E39A VR-4s

citymunky

I vote add the AUDM and USDM E39A VR-4s

EDIT: Cool page btw

fuel

Sounds good! my e-mail is at the bottom of the page if you wanted to e-mail it through.

It looks like a nice car!
The price isn't to high, I would actually buy it if I were in the US! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned