The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant Meet Manila! Hello from the Philippines!

We'll see what we can do about the shirts. I'm working on a new design as well. A white shirt this time, so the prints would come out better. They had to use silk screen since they couldn't do computer prints on black shirts.

Marco
Reppin' the 6g Packers of The Philippines. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

mac here from the 6G packers! hope to know more of you guys here in the forum! cheers!!!

Telecaster

Quoting Ralli380Gvr4:
:O Dang, amazing examples of e39a's but also kudos to the photographer!!!

Damn packers stealing my pictures! hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

If anyone wants the t-shirts, i can arrange something. We will just finalize the price including the shipping to the US.

we could help you guys out if you want anything from here
tho parts for our galant are very rear
even the packers are having a hard time in finding parts

another stolen picture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

enjoy

Hahaha! Crap I forgot to credit the photos! Sorry guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yeaah. Plus the logo and shirt design, homie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

kama1

here's my share.
crappy phone pics
07252009.jpg

07252009001.jpg

07252009002.jpg

the packers sticker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
04162009001.jpg

4Grim

Hey Maczboy....could you PM me about getting one of those shirts?

Got your PM sir, will work on sending shirts stateside soon! Ill keep you guys updated!
Thanks for the support! 6Gs FTW!!!!

Hmm... I know where to go when I go visit Grandma in the Philippines!
I am interested in a t-shirt as well. Maybe it would be cheaper to send a bunch to a single location and distribute from there? (just a thought) ~Jenn

Next time you visit grandma, give us a heads up,
the Packers will make sure you won't miss out on Galant action!

Its nice to know there are a number of you who are familiar with the Philippines.
Well now that you know we exist, next time some of you guys you fly out here we'll make sure you bring back more than just a "Boracay" T-shirt and a tan!!

We'll be working on the 2nd run of the shirts real soon (the shirts you saw were actually limited edition shirts we just produced for our 3rd Year Anniversary as a group.

Would it be ok to post some of our other activities here?

sir, where can i buy your 6g packers shirt? im from the philippines quezon city to be exact...ive tried to surf mymitsu site but somehow cannot get thru...i own an e33 and want to join your club...pa mail naman po how can i join ur group and getting that shirt..thanks and peace out...

rah1482

Woh, pics of my car weren't supposed to go out yet! Was saving it for General Discussions...Oh well, cat out of the bag... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

jogalant

Beautiful, well-preserved Galants. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Thanks for sharing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

fuel

I am loving the Galants in Ralli//art colours! I'm wanting to do similar to a white facelift manual 6G VX-S/VZ-S if I ever find one.

4Grim

More pics of the 7th gens! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DSMTurbo2

Quoting strokin4dr:
Like the shirts. How much shipped to the US for an american large? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Me too...

Very nice Galants. Great pictures!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned