The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant/DSM seat belts

Iggy

I'm looking at buying a 91 GVR4 741/2000. It needs a lot of work mechanically, but it's also going to need new shoulder belts, because the owner left his dog in the car and it chewed up the belts, even got through on the driver's side.
My question is would a G1 or G2 DSM car with automatic belts use the same shoulder belt? (the belts that coil out of the center console and click into the buckle on the door.)

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have a very good condition set of those belts. I sent a pm.

Iggy

I know just shopping around, essentially. If I can grab some belts out of one of the various DSM laying around here that'll save me the cost of shipping at least.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned