The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

gagegregory

rez

I have had such good luck w/people on this board that I ended up trusting in someone who obviously doesn't deserve it. Gage has had my money for a month and a half now and hasn't shipped the 4 bolt I paid him for. This is the 4 bolt that is going on Hertz's new car that I'm selling him #77. It has been excuse after excuse and now it looks like I am most likely getting scammed by him and I would advise anyone thinking about doing business with him to not do so. He says he's busy running a shop and taking care of his kid. Well everyone has sh*t they have to do and deal with but everyday life is not an excuse for taking 45 days to ship a box!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

rez

Well I just got the 4 bolt and w/o the axle cups I specifically asked about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif So I didn't get scammed but it took two and a half months for him to ship and the box had 2 huge gaping holes in it upon delivery. If you deal with this guy I would suggest only doing a local pick up unless you have all the time in the world to wait for your parts and don't mind sending many many emails.

maroonmetallic

A bit offtopic, but it looks like he's selling a swapped colt over on 4g61t.

Glad to see you got the parts, although it wasn't in the best way.

-Shawn

well sorry to my definse... I know it took to long and I showed you a pic or the axels and you said that it was what you were looking for ... I own a business here in Maryville , I have worked on 176 cars since febuary and my schedule is super uber fucked up.. I should have made u aware of that and I dont plan on selling anything else big like that in the near future...As far as the box, I gave it to fed-ex w/out the gaping holes you are talking about . But anyways you got a $400 4 bolt for $200 + shipping 50 so you cant bitch that much..

rez

Without the axle cups it's not even close to being worth $400. You packed a rear dif w/axles in a potato chip box, it's not the shipping co. fault the box ripped- you just chose some flimsy box to send 70lbs worth of parts. And for the record I didn't ask you to sell the parts for $250. I asked what you were asking, you told me and I paid you promptly with a cahiers check and priority mail. I'm always willing to pay what a part is worth, it's not like I lowballed you and then was upset you didn't ship right away. It just pissed me off because when someone buys a part they usually need it right away and you being the owner of a shop should respect that. I'm sure you know what it's like to NEED a part but you don't have it and you're getting stressed. If you would've told me you couldn't ship for 2 and a half months I could have bought a 4 bolt from someone else and saved myself alot of bs. Now that it's all said and done, I don't think you're really a bad guy, just very slow on shipping and not a good communicator.

-Scott

well im sorry it took so long. Im glad it all ended up now . I dont usually sell parts unless its locall for just this reason...
Gage Gregory
The Auto Shop

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned