The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

fuel pump wires

onesickcrx

Does anyone know what each one of the 4 wires does on this plug or goes too on the fuel pump connector? My multi meter and test lite I brought home last night.... so I am done for the night unless somone knows this...

The lack of sleep must be catching up to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Any help would be great thanks

ktmrider

Look at the fuel pump rewire threads on VFAQ, it shows what each one is/does.

jnava

Staff member
Thanks guys, I'm about to purchase a fuel pump and that request was perfect. Ty

onesickcrx

All I see is the black wire with white stripe is power. I also need to know what each other wire does like individually...

toybreaker

iconoclast
Black/white = fuel pump power

Yellow = to fuel gauge

Yellow/black = low fuel warning lite

Black = ground

onesickcrx

^ Thank you that's what I needed... I don't have the stock sender or stock plug just the four wires I now have a working fuel gauge which I didn't before I toke it all part so that's a positive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned