The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: WEAKVR4 Partout. Goodiessssss

Ghettoize

huge custom front mount 28x10x3.5 "Short Route" 350

Custom Lower and Upper Intercooler piping. 2.3 ss polished beautiful pieces with Tial flange and for down facing turbos. 250

can i use this setup for a 16g?

jcgalntvr4-244

Anyone here have this members # I would like to call him and make sure he got my payment. He hasnt returned my PM from when I paid him
Cheers,
JC

jcgalntvr4-244

Edit... just called me back. Thank you to those that forwarded his information.

Last edited:

Had anyone heard from this seller lately? Been tryin to get ahold of him but he hasnt gotten back with me.

Thanks

GSX_TC

Uh OHz

jcgalntvr4-244

Im going to have to leave a bad guy thread here in about 2-3 days I have called and left msg's and text's He answered his phone a day ago and said he would have my parts out today and I would have a tracking # today..... he has had 550.00 of my money since last Tuesday and Im starting to get pissed!

Anyone else pay this guy and have little to no comunication with him?

JC

GSX_TC

he's prob just busy man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting GSX_TC:
he's prob just busy man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

being busy has nothing to do with sending parts people have paid for when you say your going to... or at least taking 30 seconds to text me and let me know it hasnt been done ... I mean were not talking about 10 bucks here were talking about 550.00 and I would think there would be better communication but I guess thats just me..

GSX_TC

yeah i know man, but all im saying is how this usually goes is people start going crazy then create a bad guy thead and as soon as that happens the original seller finally shows up saying how hes sorry and how he was busy and didnt mean any harm

AnotherNewb

Quoting Richong:
Hope so. I want the rci harness.

Not if I PMd him first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif but I think ill wait until jc's ordeal pans out first...

shredder2010

^ yeah ive heard the samething. People like that ruin the car world.

really guys? I haven't logged on in 5 days and this is what I come back to?

I have talked with JC for the last week and his parts went out on tuesday.

i have limited computer access and work 60+ hrs a week.

414-403-96558 is my number if anyone wants to get ahold of me.

Im not trying to futs anyone over here and do ALL transactions with Paypal for YOUR safety.

GSX_TC

LMAO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif See.. I told yall that you were just freaking out over nothing. this happens so often its predictable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting 4dgs6m3:
really guys? I haven't logged on in 5 days and this is what I come back to?

I have talked with JC for the last week and his parts went out on tuesday.

i have limited computer access and work 60+ hrs a week.

414-403-96558 is my number if anyone wants to get ahold of me.

Im not trying to futs anyone over here and do ALL transactions with Paypal for YOUR safety.

Heres where Im at I have been told my parts went out yesturday. I was also told I would have a tracking Number yesturday And I still dont... But you had time to log on here ... and make a post????

I understand if your busy.... communication is the key here and when theres 550.00 on the table here then just call a MoFo or send me a text back... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have known about the link above for over a week and I didnt call you out on it. I always want to give people the chance to do right.

So please email me or text me or call me with a tracking # and Everything is cool .

Cheers,
JC

Last edited:

AnotherNewb

Quoting GSX_TC:
LMAO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif See.. I told yall that you were just freaking out over nothing. this happens so often its predictable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

You troll a lot of threads and provide little to no contribution. Someone should freeze your post counts.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned