The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: VR4 RS JDM Intercooler >> SOLD <<

Hai.... I have 1 set VR4 RS JDM Intercooler complete original paiping... $220 and shipping cost for all incluade intercooler and paiping $200 and if want only intercooler shipping cost is $100
Can refer picture.... Thanks....

$220 + shipping cost incluade intercooler and paiping $200 Total $420 shipped
$100 for intercooler only + shipping cost $100 total $200 shipped

Already take out....

Last edited:

All give like picture....

Already going post office and know shipping cost....

r4pt0x

Are you willing to sell the piping after the intercooler seperately? (long hardpipe with BOV + long hose to the throttle body)

How much including shipping to germany?

galant55

if i give you the 220 shipped can you include the cooler that bolts to the front of intercooler and the black splash shield that goes to the right of the radiator (has the metal intercooler pipe through it) mine has gone missing. let me know. thanks.

Quoting r4pt0x:
Are you willing to sell the piping after the intercooler seperately? (long hardpipe with BOV + long hose to the throttle body)

How much including shipping to germany?

r4pt0x >> can you show me picture which one?

Quoting galant55:
if i give you the 220 shipped can you include the cooler that bolts to the front of intercooler and the black splash shield that goes to the right of the radiator (has the metal intercooler pipe through it) mine has gone missing. let me know. thanks.

galant55 >> can show me picture?

r4pt0x

Its this part i'm interested in.
Mainly the hard pipe, but i'd take the whole section of the intercooler piping...

20150517_183230.jpg

Last edited:

Sorry.... All SOLD

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned