The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Volk TE37 Wheels 4x114 $1300 SOLD

Leon_R

The Holly Grail of wheels!

16x7 42mm offset wheels in great shape, no curb rash and true (I had to straighten two when I got them). Comes with 225/50/16 Toyo Proxy R1A tires (with 90% thread left). One tire is a bit cut from rubbing on the fender, otherwise tires are in great shape! I was getting constant low 1.6's 60' times on these tires with open rear end!

Include blue Mitsu center caps and blue aluminum lugs.

Price $1000 if you want just the wheels. Shipping is extra.

Last edited:

turbohf

so awesome. kinda sad my car is 5lug now.

johnnyRacer

I've been waiting for someone to sell these wheels in white, bronze, or silver for over a year now. I got out bid by a few bucks on ebay in January '14 on a super deal on a silver set. I'm still 4 lug too, DAMN, I wish I had the doe right now!!!

89Mirageman

That's an awesome shot of your wagon. They look right at home on there with the blue accents. GLWS!

Leon_R

Thanks! They look even better with blue lugs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. I have been so busy this year rebuilding motors, that I never installed those lugs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited:

Leon_R

Sale pending, sorry guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Leon_R

Buyer backed out, so wheels are back on the market.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts