The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Used Aftermarket parts - big variety

maroonmetallic

Please PM me if the spark plug wires are still available.

Thanks!

NateCrisman

Added pics for some of the new items. Moved some items to the sold category.

NateCrisman

Bump for update with a couple new items, more pics, and removing some sold stuff.

Hondasi88

I sent you a few PM's! I need your address so i could pick up the FPR tomorrow.

i'll try to email you also

text me your info so i could be up there in the morning
thanks

240 498 5394

shredder2010

How do those springs ride? Will they work with kyb agx struts? Will it lower it?

Has anyone else been having trouble contacting Nate? I purchased some parts from him on the 12th and after waiting a week I sent him an e-mail asking for an update on when they would be shipped out.

No response to any e-mails and no parts.

What's going on Nate?

NateCrisman

Quoting shredder2010:
How do those springs ride? Will they work with kyb agx struts? Will it lower it?

Sorry, but you don't want to use those springs on a GVR4. (I tried on #139, the front is SLAMMED and bottoms out with even the slightest bump and tires hit fender). They are pretty much for 1g AWD only, and even then only if you want it slammed low-rider style.

NateCrisman

Quoting Darksyne:
Has anyone else been having trouble contacting Nate? I purchased some parts from him on the 12th and after waiting a week I sent him an e-mail asking for an update on when they would be shipped out.

No response to any e-mails and no parts.

What's going on Nate?

Sorry to everyone that I haven't been in contact with over the last 2 weeks or so. Been in the middle of buying a house, renovating that house, and moving into said house. Also had a few holidays, shopping, and family events tossed in as well that soaked up time. I just unpacked my computer today and have tons of updating of website and for sale ads to do, as well as responding to email/pms.

But I didn't fall off the face of the planet....just went on a 2+ week hiatus from the internet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Yup my parts arrived no problem!

Any chance you have the engine and transmission plastic covers?

NateCrisman

Bump to the top. First post edited for update on what's still available

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned