The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Two 2g AWD DSMs for parts (AWD conversion, etc)

strokin4dr

Two 95 GSX shells w/ ALL drivetrain parts that I am parting out.
The first one is rust free and can be sold as a complete rolling shell for someone looking to just drop in and engine setup and go. The second car has some rust and is just being parted out and then sent to the crusher.
First car:
95 Talon TSI AWD
-Non-sunroof car
-no engine
-all drivetrain parts intact
-Manual trans
The car is painted flat black. The shell is in pretty good shape. Has everything from the transmission to driveshaft to rear LSD diff to the fuel tank. It would be perfect for someone looking to do an AWD conversion. Everything you need is here. Also a good platform for swapping in your setup since it is the lighter and rarer non-sunroof car.
$1200

Second car:
95 Eclipse GSX
-sunroof car
-no engine
I am selling everything off this shell. Most drivetrain parts, as well as the fuel tank and other parts needed for an AWD conversion are still here. This car will be scrapped in the next few weeks.
Some parts still here:
driveshaft
transmission
transfer case
rear subframe
rear control arms and hubs
LSD rear diff
gas tank, sending unit and wiring
etc...
Make offer on all parts

Best way to reach me is by text. Both cars located in Savannah GA.

-Ryan
________

Last edited:

mko

i need a rear hub, pm me a price

strokin4dr

PM'd

strokin4dr

Eclipse is parted and the shell was sent to the crusher. Same fate for the Talon next week. Let me know what you need.

strokin4dr

Talon SOLD, eclipse GONE!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned