The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Turbos Inside

DynastyLCD

up for sale is my current turbo selection. from top to bottom, left to right, we have: FPgreen, TD05 20g, ebay Evo3 16g, FPred, FP3052 setup, and FPgreen.

TD05 20g - zero miles on this. brand new turbine wheel, new compressor wheel, high performance thrust bearing from Kinugawa, brand new stock appearing compressor cover, lightly used MHI wastegate actuator. now has practically new Mitsubishi Evo 3 hot side, with NO broken bolts, welded studs, etc. $425 shipped/paypal to the USA

ebay Evo 3 16g - has some play, comes with ported Evo 3 hot side with 34mm flapper, hotside has a stud welded onto it - $175 shipped/paypal to the USA

FPgreen #1 - TD06/50 trim wheel, setup for external wastegate on the O2 housing, stock hotside, oil cooled only. this turbo made it's way around the community. nobody was entirely forthcoming about the condition of this turbo, i ended up buying it and fully investigating it for use in my own vehicle. turbo will need a new turbine wheel, and a rebuild (i was quoted about $300 from JusMX141 on Tuners) to be 100%. the wheels have not made contact. you could run this turbo now, but spool will not be optimal as the turbine blades have chips missing. $400 shipped/paypal to the USA. can include a like new FP red oil filter/restrictor and brand new filter for an additional $50

FPgreen #2 - TD06/50 trim wheel, rebuilt by jusmx on tuners, older modified 17c style cover, FP ported hotside setup for O2 style wastegate, oil cooled only. no issues whatsoever, ready to run. $600 shipped/paypal to the USA. can include a like new FP red oil filter/restrictor and brand new filter for an additional $50

FP3052 - really not dying to sell this but why not test the waters? i'm the original owner of this FP3052, the deal would include the turbo, 44mm wastegate, matching dumptube, and 2.5" FP o2 housing. have cleared over 400 AWHP using this turbo with ease. one of the best street turbo setups ever, without a doubt. $1700 shipped/paypal to the USA

FPred - brand new. that's just there to look pretty. will eventually go onto the GVR4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif sorry!

all prices are best reasonable offer, and include shipping and paypal. trades accepted, try me with what you've got! really wouldn't mind a Magnus V3 cast manifold for my 1g /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif if anyone has any questions, or wants more pics, feel free to ask.

thanks for looking!

Last edited:

coyotes

Excuse my newbie 4g63 questions but…

The 20g will fit to a FP manifold, and will it bolt to a stock/2g o2 housing and to my factory-fitting turbo back exhaust?

DynastyLCD

Correct. This turbo would bolt up to replace any stock turbo. Only difference is this turbo requires oil to be fed from the oil filter housing

DynastyLCD

added an FPgreen to the list, and dropped prices!

DynastyLCD

20g sold. To the top

slowpoke

Pm'd

DynastyLCD

To everyone who posted and/or PM'ed:

Your PM's will all be replied to as soon as I get free time. Unfortunately, I'm going through some extremely difficult times with my family and personal life. Just please bear with me during these times. I'll get back to everyone.... I just need a little bit of time to get through this, and pick myself back up. Thank you for your understanding.

slowpoke

Keep your head up phil. Take your time. Hope everything works out during your difficulties

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned