The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Turbonetics Raptor BOV ready to install

curtis

Real turbonetics valve not a cheap ebay copy. Valve with flange on your size pipe already welded on. I have plenty of pieces of different size tubing and can weld on the flange and bead roll the ends and bead blast after welding. So all you have to do is cut out a section of your pipe or add to the end of on of the pipes. Up to you. Have 2.25/2.5/2.75/3.0 aluminum pieces in a big box if you want it on an bend I probably have that as well.

Valve works fine, local guy went to a different brand and I already have what I'll be using so this needs to go.

Valve has a o-ring built in the base for a full seal, and valve stem also has a seal and top has a full adjustment screw to increase or decrease pressure per your application.
You can find more info on turbonetics site I'm sure.

Here's what one sounds like

click me

These valves run around $200 and don't include the flanges or tubing ready to go.
I'll take $175 for valve shipped to include the pipe ready to put on. Valve needs a little hand polishing but looks alot better than the pictures below. Sorry best I could do.

Paypal is [email protected]

Thanks Curtis

dsmtalontsi95

Sounds good. Kinda looks like a greddy flange. Will it bolt up to that flange?

curtis

I think the greddy flange is the same animal. Just get me some dims and I'll measure it up for you. Thanks

curtis

Bolt center to bolt center is 66mm on the flange. 2 5/8 inches for the toybreaker types

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned