The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Tools, tools and more tools

blacksheep

Since I own hondas now, the times when I wrench is getting less and less, so I am selling a bunch of tools I don't need or use anymore. I have found I have too many of each kind....

I figure I will sell them on the cheap the org fam. I will start getting them up, but here is a list of the top of my head

Craftsman 1/2 inch air impact - never failed me, its no Snap-On, but its always worked on big axle nuts, crank pulley bolts etc.
IR 3/8 compact impact - thing is powerful and does the job for its size
Craftsman 3/8 air ratchet - never used, honestly
Craftsman air hammer - I never used this either, but I lost the spring attachment
Gearwrench ratcheting wrench sets - I have 2, one is a combo set with racheting on both side, other has reversible switch maybe or not, I can check. Oh, they all be metric
Craftsman regular wrenches - I barely used this as I always had ratcheting wrenches

I have many misc socket and such too.

If you are interested in something, message here and I will get you prices and such. Thanks gang

14bCrazy

I too have Honda's but I still need my tools.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts