The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Tiny Box of Fun! 1987 Mitsubishi Montero 4x4 - Northwest Indiana $4300

IncorpoRatedX

I should've let you drive this, you need to experience the power of a fine tuned g54b!

91_427

Why can I never find a solid gen 1 while I'm in the states? I always find the best deals on vehicles while I'm deployed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

GSX_TC

Didn't you just travel all the way across the country to pick this up recently Josh, why are you already selling it?

IncorpoRatedX

No, I didn't.

I flew to LA to pick up a 95 Montero SR, was looking for a clean, rust free, lower milage SR to start building up and eventually replace my current SR, was trying to plan for the future.

Instead the SR i was going after had a catastrophic timing failure the moment I arrived, unlucky for the owner and lucky for me, since it occurred before I even test drove it and did not wind up buying it and having it fail on me part way home.

Rather than return home empty handed, i searched craigslist, checked out some cars and this was the coolest, cleanest, most problem free ride I came across, so i bought it. Figured if I got home and didn't want it, someone else would!

the roads are clean after the last couple of days of rain so I drove it around today, it's comfortable and quiet, great compact sport utility vehicle.

Struc

If my 09 Ralliart sells anytime soon, I'm all over this thing!

IncorpoRatedX

Trade you both of my montero's for the RA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Struc

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice try.

Good luck with the sale, though. Very cool looking box.

IncorpoRatedX

Price dropped to $3,800

This is a great all around vehicle, very quiet and runs great. I simply prefer my 6G74 quad cam montero on 35's, don't need to own 5 cars..

recently added a brand new diamond star emblem to the grill.
541019_10152635003855508_353519152_n.jpg

IncorpoRatedX

Sold this to my brother, so happy to have it sticking around the family! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Struc

Dammit! I was hoping it would be around for a few more weeks.

Glad to hear it went to a good home, though.

Struc

Dammit - Sold my Ralliart today. I would have been down there tomorrow to look at the Montero.

OH well...

Last edited:

IncorpoRatedX

My brother just bought a diesel truck, so he might be willing to sell it if you're serious...

Struc

PM Sent!

Struc

Thank you! Enjoyed meeting you and Josh today.

Love the truck! Can't wait to start cleaning it up and making it mine.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned