The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Thule Rack for VR4 Ski rack

DSMTurbo2

I have a Thule rack system for the Galant vr4 That I have been using for a couple of years.

It is a complete system with bars towers 4 keys and unfortunately 3 of the 4 rubber gaskets for the towers. Easy to find replacements but after one came off I just had never got around to replacing it. The rack is in great shape, very functional and I used it for bikes and boats frequently.

Looking for $200.00 OBO plus very reasonable shipping (from 49684). (PayPal add 3%)

If you will pay shipping I will also include era specific ski racks 4 total (that need a few parts) free.

Any questions do not hesitate to send me a PM or email eolsen6 at gmail dot com

Thanks
Erik

Brunoboy

pics on the car? and are these gutter mounted or door molding mounted?

DSMTurbo2

Quoting brunoboy:
pics on the car? and are these gutter mounted or door molding mounted?

They are mounted like a rain gutter system but it is actually under the covers on the roof of the galant. I will dig around and see if I can find some pics of them on my car if you would like... but here is a highjacked image to give you the idea. Thank you imdrax

ximg.php,qid=109130,awidth=600.pagespeed.ic.jUtSchZ2dK.jpg

DSMTurbo2

Here is what they look like installed on my car..

PS these wheels will be up for sale tomorrow. Pictures and add to follow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thanks
Erik

Brunoboy

rofl right!, I was gunna say it was your car now.

curtis

Uber cheap free bump for you. Seen people fight over these.......what gives

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts