The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: stuff from my parts bin

slugsgomoo

Prices don't include shipping. If you send paypal as gift, no extra, if you send it as payment, plan on covering the fees. There's a long list of people here I've traded with who will vouch, and an ancient good guy thread somewhere.

$150 - Delphi 650cc injectors (will include rail 1 for free)

$20 - stock fuel rails

$50 - GVR4 Steering wheel - decent condition

$20 - Power Steering Bracket w/ heat shield

$20 - modified a/c bracket - If you don't have the non-ac standoff but you want to eliminate most of the bracket, I've done the cutting, grinding, and painting. I ended up relocating my alternator and not needing this.

$50 - 1g BOV, uncrushed looks pretty nice

$40 - Non-turbo OFH. Has a sensor in it, I ended up running a forward facing.

$25 - GVR4 A/C fan. worked when I had it on 461, but I deleted a/c forever ago

$75 - Complete working GVR4 cruise control & cables

$100 - 1G AWD (NOT GALANT) fuel pump hanger, has a 90* -6 welded to the top

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts