The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Stock 1991 GVR4 parts, MSD DIS-2, AEM Wideband, etc..

GSX_TC

Hey GSNT I sent you 35 bucks for that stock VR4 a/c fan and it's been nearly 2 weeks and I still haven't heard back from you, if I don't hear from you by Monday I'm going to start a bad guy thread.

Mike

jmelocik

I think he mentioned above that it's sold, maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Josh

GSX_TC

Thanks Eric

GSNT

Adding some more parts.

AEM non gauge style UEGO 30-2301. These are used to wire up directly to AEM EMS or any unit that can use a wideband input. Good for standalone tuning with a gauge less look.
$100 shipped to the lower 48

Galant AC compressor bracket
$25 shipped

Center console cup holder
$20 shipped

Complete clutch hydraulic system
$50 shipped

Stock driver side USDM headlight.
$35 shipped

I'll add a few more things later.

Eric

Last edited:

GSNT

Adding MSD DIS-2 wired to coil packs. This was out of a 2g I parted out but the ignition box was bypassed. I can only assume that the DIS-2 doesn't work. But you could get lucky, who knows!
$75 shipped

Last edited:

GSNT

Make me a reasonable offer on anything guys. This stuff is laying on my garage floor and taking up my spot for my daily driver!

Do you still have the intercooler and piping?

GSNT

If you click on the full size version of the seat pics on page 1, you can see very much in detail the condition of the seats. They are far from perfect but I've seen worse plenty of times.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned