The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: sold "teeters old rally car" sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would love to get this from you. I have a number of Talons sitting around I was going to build a rally car out of and would never kill a GVR-4 to do such a thing to it but, this thing is already caged and such for such an application. You are a good ways away from me as I am in North Texas but, I dont mind the drive. I would have to meet you at the board is the only thing as I dont have a passport, although I should get one. I do want to know, do you have any body parts that will be going with it that can give me a complete, or more complete, body? Also, what things might you be looking for to trade? I am just miles away from FP if you need anything brought up from them to save you shipping cost, just a thought. Or anything in-between for that matter. I am just about to start a new job after not having one for years, been trying my hand at self employment, which hasnt worked out well. I can have serious cash with-in a couple of months or trade parts and/or shipping services for it. Please get back with me on what you might be looking for otherwise, I'll get back with you when I can in hopes you still have it.

Thanks,

Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned