The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ***SOLD*** Bob in Chicago's Beige interior '91

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcgalntvr4-244

Ill give you 500.00 a month for the next year for the car /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

GeorgeBillings

Don't get rid of the peanut butter leather. I've rode in this car also, and it's awesome.

^^^ Ridden. You've ridden in that car. (the grammar granny sneaks quietly away to where she's needed next...)

Edit: "I also rode in that car" would also be appropriate. I guess I lied about sneaking away. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

14u2nV

Take payments and I'll bite. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif Mines frickin junk. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/mad.gif

Well I went to Bob's place and checked out the car. He gave me a ride and we went through all of the details. Overall this is one great handling and stable machine. The suspension is as good as it gets and the car has retained a good sleeperish look inside and out. Its does have a few small dings/scratches and the rust by the front part of the hood, but beyond that this is a good buy. Since Bob has had this car since 94' I would be sure that he has taken care of it, and I realized that today. I recommend this car, its worth a look. Lets hope its a responsible buyer...

Thanks for the good times Bob!!

if you still have car forsale around dec when i get out of basic training i will bring u cash

Very interested...KC got a hold of you through a PM so just update either one of us on whether you still have it at the end of the week or not!

blacksheep

Hi Bob - Yes, keep us updated. We are working on a gameplan to get rid of Caseys stuff so he can buy this gvr4. I think we would like to keep it in the midwest and no better way than to have it come to Des Moines! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

OldHairyBastard

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif

Terry Posten

You better stop in here to say hi. You missed us last meet. Cheeky was upset.

blacksheep

Quote:
Reduced price includes Free Delivery in the Midwest

even better - Bob, you coming thru anytime - I am sure Casey would love to see the car too while he is arranging for funds...

Casey, get Terry to drive you here to Chicago... buy my car and then drive back to Des Moines with Terry trying to catch you all the way home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned