The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:SOLD '91-Nile Black(1564/2000), Martinsburg, WV- $5000(price drop)

deusamo

Is this still available?

It's officially gone. The new owner is a very upstanding gentleman and will be a great addition to the community! Enjoy her Josh!!

jmelocik

Thanks Kris!!! I look forward to getting home and enjoying her. My wife is super excited and she keeps sending me messages about how clean it is. Thanks for being patient with me and working with me on all the details of getting it shipped down. I also look forward to being a contributing member of this community.

Josh

Jesus_Negros

Ahhh I wanted this car badly!

Ian M

This car has been around locally and owned by friends of mine almost 15 years now,since I got into these cars. Kinda sad to see it go.

jmelocik

I plan on driving it to the shootout if you are going up there, feel free to stop by and introduce yourself.

Josh

Jesus_Negros

I was too busy when I got back from overseas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I'm like a 5 hour drive away from you so if you ever want or need to sell it for whatever reason, just let me know I'll have the $ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jmelocik

I'm pretty sure this will be it's home for a long time but if I ever have the need to sell it, I'll contact you first. You in VA?

Josh

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts