The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Shaved Wrinkle Black Valve Cover

Chim55117

Well, decided to ditch my shaved valve cover in favor of a Hyundai valve cover that better matched my car. Valve cover is powdercoated wrinkle black, and has an overlapping PP logo for Primo Performance in the lower corner. Does not currently have baffles installed (removed when the VC was shaved and blasted for powdercoat prep), but can include the baffles if you'd like to put them back in.

$55 shipped for the cover.

Shoot me a PM after you post here. Thanks!

- Stephen

223891_10150737785475607_685700606_20117846_993519_n.jpg

Last edited:

OMFGeofffff

How much if I come pick it up? And how much would primo charge to put the baffles back in?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned