The Authoritative Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Replica Window Sticker Sales Sheet $35

turbophein

ok folks, so these are all done, i am not accepting anymore orders on these. i am going to get the orders i have now, printed and shipped today and tomorrow. thanks to everyone that ordered. Donation was sent to the Org as promised!

maroonmetallic

Any luck of making one more if I paypal today?

-Shawn

turbophein

i'm doing another round of these. offer is good until next Friday!

turbophein

anyone interested in another round of these?

Last chance on these! i spent a ton of time remaking these and i only sold (2), i can't even believe it, i made these because everyone wanted them. Its now or never guys. i can't be swapping materials and printer settings every time someone wants one copy. so lets get this going... these are a must have if you are a hard core Gvr4 fan.
Still making these

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts

Recent Classifieds Listings