The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Replica Window Sticker Sales Sheet $35

turbophein

ok folks, so these are all done, i am not accepting anymore orders on these. i am going to get the orders i have now, printed and shipped today and tomorrow. thanks to everyone that ordered. Donation was sent to the Org as promised!

turbophein

i'm doing another round of these. offer is good until next Friday!

turbophein

anyone interested in another round of these?

Syclone#334

Last chance on these! i spent a ton of time remaking these and i only sold (2), i can't even believe it, i made these because everyone wanted them. Its now or never guys. i can't be swapping materials and printer settings every time someone wants one copy. so lets get this going... these are a must have if you are a hard core Gvr4 fan.
Still making these

Syclone#334

ok so i am going to start taking orders on these...

here is the sample along side the original.

VR4SALESSHEET_zps643410d9.jpg

here is the thread where it was discussed.
click

I work a lot so i am going to be making these in batches, on the weekends most likely.

Final price is going to be $35 shipped for 1 sales sheet customized to your cars info. $15 for each extra identical copy

Price is for either a poster paper, that is laminated, similar to original or a vinyl print laminated that can be attached anywhere to anything toolbox, garage door, a board for car shows.

$55 for a poster and vinyl copy

$1 of each sheet sold will be donated to the forum.

money order only... i'm not doing paypal at all, i accept enough already with my job, unless you live in Japan/Australia like cheekychimp or something like that, it's money order only.

this is what i would need:

year
vin#
color with paint code
trim with paint code
extra options
badge number
dealership info, and (dealer code) if you don't know pick your local or favorite dealership
i also do not know every option for the car or its price.

I am sending the first copy to BoostedAWD91 for review, he had the original so who better to review it... I'm sure he will chime in when he gets it. until then i need to get a list going for people who want them. ask any questions here, send all the info i need in private messages please.

Thanks
Pretty excited to finally offer the GVR4 community something that i make!
Hi still able to make these I'd like to buy one or 2

rustednut00

ok so i am going to start taking orders on these...

here is the sample along side the original.

VR4SALESSHEET_zps643410d9.jpg

here is the thread where it was discussed.
click

I work a lot so i am going to be making these in batches, on the weekends most likely.

Final price is going to be $35 shipped for 1 sales sheet customized to your cars info. $15 for each extra identical copy

Price is for either a poster paper, that is laminated, similar to original or a vinyl print laminated that can be attached anywhere to anything toolbox, garage door, a board for car shows.

$55 for a poster and vinyl copy

$1 of each sheet sold will be donated to the forum.

money order only... i'm not doing paypal at all, i accept enough already with my job, unless you live in Japan/Australia like cheekychimp or something like that, it's money order only.

this is what i would need:

year
vin#
color with paint code
trim with paint code
extra options
badge number
dealership info, and (dealer code) if you don't know pick your local or favorite dealership
i also do not know every option for the car or its price.

I am sending the first copy to BoostedAWD91 for review, he had the original so who better to review it... I'm sure he will chime in when he gets it. until then i need to get a list going for people who want them. ask any questions here, send all the info i need in private messages please.

Thanks
Pretty excited to finally offer the GVR4 community something that i make!
Are these still available?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts