The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Random Dealer Packaged Items: Battery Tie Down $25 n More!

streetmasters

Quoting Pot:
Do you have any brochures left?

Pot- I have only the eagle talon brochure- let me know if interested

Maroon- ill havr to check for the tray in the afternoon and ill get back to you

Thank you!

streetmasters

hey sorry, been moving and have stuff in like 3 different towns- what a mess...

I dont have the battery tray but i do have the cover that goes on the side of the battery that is dealer sealed brand new. Let me know if you want that piece- I am probably going to update this later today with the pieces that i have left- i know this thread is a little unorganized.

let me know- thanks!

alansupra94

I can vouch for streetmasters. Great guy but he is very busy with his move.

Thanks dude for putting up with me!

streetmasters

Sorry, ive been MIA for a while- still settling into my new place and work has been crazy- no time but almost done and can get back to moving some of this stuff.

so i still have some battery tie downs, din's, an eagle talon brochure, and a battery side tray. I should repost this with individual items and i will when i get a chance.

thank you

all pm's now replied (for some reason they are not going to my phone like they used to-= ill check the settings again?)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned