The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parts List

transparentdsm

Ok so I'm just putting all my ads together and knocking the prices down a bit. if anyone wants pictures i can provide them, just ask.

Supra tt fuel pump - 60$

front calipers - 30$ each shipped

GVR-4 Shifter cables - 90$ shipped

GVR-4 glove box - 15$ shipped

GVR4 Drivers side halfshaft - 25$ shipped

GVR4 Trunk weatherstripping - 20$ shipped

drivers side front window motor and track- 50$ shipped

GVR-4 shift boot - 15$ shipped

2 - 2G MAF sensors -
1 - 65$ shipped with 1G adapter harness
1 - 50$ shipped with 2G pigtail

2 - CAS - 65$ each shipped

1G intake manifold - 35$ shipped

2G intake manifold - 35$ shipped

GVR4 Speedometer cable - 60$ shipped

GVR4 Gauge cluster 150K miles - 80$ shipped

GVR4 rear quarter windows - 40$ shipped - 2 pair

Last edited:

prove_it

How old is the front case and pump?

G

Staff member
Is the supra pump new or used?

transparentdsm

my wife and i are moving, so i really need everything gone. there is alot more stuff then what i have right here, like a sunroof, sunroof headliner got them from Sal for free and willing to donate or if you had something you didnt want and wanted to trade for id do that too, if you come pick it up. i wont ship this stuff, just to much hassle to. some clutch disc's and pp, thermostat housings, oil pans, evo8 and 2g cams, not sure which pair is which though, few side mount intercoolers, gvr4 front control arms, 1g dsm drive shaft, rear seats, valve covers, misc interior parts. im sure there is more to. id really like to sell everything for 600$ picked up for all my dsm/vr4 stuff, but i know that prolly wont happen as its a lot of money. so if there is anything that i have that you need, just make an offer on it and we can work something out, as in if you want it you'll get it because it all needs to go, i can take maybe 1 20 gallon plastic bin with parts in it. those parts are already in the bin for the most part.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts