The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Parting out 1993 Galant LS

thedsmguy

Complete car for now. You all have ideas of what is worth what, so please no lowball offers.

Some notes. LS tail lights obviously say LS instead of vr4, LS sideskirts are not same as vr4 they are more smooth, LS webs look to be a factory mitsubishi wheel!

I will not "hold" parts for more then 24 hours sorry.

Thanks.
Paul

032.jpg

031.jpg

030.jpg

029.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

026.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

VR4coop

Front bumper is worth gold

Thanks
Clint

JSchleim18

You don't have to box it up. I'd honestly take off the bumper support unless the buyer absolutely wants it. The support was 45 Lbs. The skin is about 25 IIRC. You can just cover it so it doesn't get scratched and ship it that way. UPS or Fedex is fine.

mitsuturbo

Wow. i didnt realize those cars had the fiberglass rear wing with the long LED light in them.

If i wasn't broke on account of the holidays, i'd be down for headlights, fascia and maybe grill.
Good luck with sales!

For anyone who doesnt already know, this is an excellent guy to buy parts from!

89Mirageman

Those wheels are nice on the csm's too. If they are still available let me know how much you want for them and I will post them up on 4G61t for you. I'm sure someone will snatch them up.

thedsmguy

I was thinking if they didn't sell I'd toss them on a CSM (I have a few of those too! and its about time I swapped another one!)I think the wheels are probably worth $200? Am I way off base on this?

Mitsu, your comments are very welcome and I think your a great buyer as well!

I was driving the car around today and it actually drives really well. I think I'm going to just pull lights, grill, tails (maybe), wheels and replace them and sell it as a driver or heck, use it as a backup to mine (that has never ran).
Does anyone know if this has the same PS rack as a dsm? Its leaking on the exhaust, that is why the car ended up in the auction I bet.

Thanks,
Paul

Quoting Proto:
Quoting thedsmguy:
Has anyone had experiences with shipping large items ie bumper? About how much was it and who did you use to ship?

Thanks.

Take the support out and just ship the skin. If you fold the sides in it will be even cheaper. Without the sides folded in it runs around $150+ to ship

I shipped just the bumper cap from White Plains, NY to Al Manama, Bahrain where I'm stationed and it cost 565.00 via FedEx. So shipping should be relatively cheap within CONUS

trexn8

Looks like I'm getting these headlights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Thank you.

Happy holidays to all

Last edited:

kerry92gvr4

actually i drove it the other day and told him not to just tear it apart lol. yeah sell the headlights and the grill and make some money but then put it back together with less sought after parts and drive it or sell it to me. for a car that had not been ran in years everything seemed to work great, besides the power steering leak on the exhaust. oh well paul sell the headlights and grill and sell me the rest of the car for cheap and still make some money off it.

Tre3zy

hey i need the plastic cover inside the door side mirrors.... the little triangle cover? how much you want for that?

kerry92gvr4

I bought the whole car.... yeah i have a G-lant again... alot slower than the vr4 i had but sure runs alot better lol.. thank you Paul!!!

trexn8

So does that mean I'm not getting the lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

thedsmguy

No. I pulled them. I ran into a problem with my own personal 93 headlights but I've been slamming busy with other stuff to figure out if I need one of them from this set or what. Sorry for leaving you hangin~

trexn8

Ok thanks for the update. Really hoping to buy these from you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Nate

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned