The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Non power steering rack bushings and brackets

LIV4PSI

Only one bracket and bushing is different correct?

Street Surgeon

The drivers side uses the same bushing and bracket regardless of whether it's power or non-power, the passenger side has a "lower profile" bracket and bushing.

LIV4PSI

I just wanted to make sure, because I need the bracket. But the non power bushing is still available at JNZ, so this is basically $70 for one bracket /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Street Surgeon

Then you're good to go, all you need to do is install the passenger bushing, fill the bottom part of the power rack bracket with windo-weld, bolt it up, let it cure. Done.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned