The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Nile Black 1991 GVR-4 (1042/2000) Chapel Hill, NC $3200 *SOLD*

dsmkid

Ive got $3500 ready to make a full amt payment NOW! I really want this car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wyatt

Gosh, I had no idea the level of interest this car would generate, but I'm glad to report that the new owner is happily on his way after keeping me up half the night last night with his PMs! He seems to be someone who will really appreciate the car and he clearly knows more about the breed than I do. I hope he gets to enjoy it as much as I have over the 23 years I've owned it! Kind of sad to see it go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

dsmkid

Well, I really wanted this car but its OK. Im sure the new owner is very happy with his new purchase! Now hopefully we wont see it back up for sale next week for $7000!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned