The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: New OEM timing belt kit and OEM AISIN water pump

evolved4g63

I have a complete timing kit with timing belt, tensioner, idler pulley, tensioner pulley, balance shaft belt, and balance shaft belt tensioner pulley brand new. It was ordered from Extreme PSI last year. I have no use for it anymore. Original price was $288.64. The kit can be your for $235 shipped.

I also have a brandy new OEM water pump. AISIN brand. Mitsubishi Part# MD972052. These go for 146.99 plus shipping. It can be yours for $125.00 shipped. The water pump has been stored in a garage for about a year and has some surface rust where the pulley mounts to it but does not cause any issues. Comes with the gasket and o-ring for install.

evolved4g63

BTW, I will be on vacation starting tomorrow thru Wed. We will not have internet or phone service so interested parties will get a reply in the order they were received.

GSX_TC

How much for everything shipped?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts