The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: large FMIC

transparentdsm

Intercooler Size: 32.00" (L) X 12.00" (H) X 4.00" (W)
Core Size: 24.50" (L) X 12.00" (H) X 4.00" (W)
Inlet/ Outlet: 2.50"/ 2.50”
Made out of T-6061 Aluminum

i want to sell this, but im really not looking to ship. it cost me something around 4xx to have this made. i had it made for running a civic half rad so the inlet and outlet are about 1 inch to close together to run a stock rad.

looking to get 250$ and im willing to meet somewhere. also the intercooler is spray painted all black with the misfits skull in blue now.

strokin4dr

Might work perfectly with an Afco scirocco radiator.

transparentdsm

good call, thank you ryan. also did you get that window sticker?? i bought mine.

also willing to paint over the skull and make it all black for the buyer.
i will ship this. shipping is around 25-30 dollars.

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Yep, both stickers are going to their rightful owners! That was a nice Christmas present for sure!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned