The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Koni's With H&R Springs

KiNgMaRtY

Since I have installed my KW's, my Koni with H&R GVR-4 specific spring setup is for sale. The front Konis are adjustable inserts which is the only option for the 1g/GVR-4 that I installed in the OEM housings. The rear Konis are the hard to find 1g/GVR4 specifics that have been discontinued for years. They only have about 15k miles on them or so on them. The front have only been run on full soft and the rear almost on full soft as well.

I have had various different suspension setups on many vehicles that I have owned, and this has by far been my favorite daily driver setup. It it much more comfortable than any setup I have ever had. I have the Bilstein and Swift Springs on my Evo and I like the behavior of this setup much more. The Koni's just appear to do a better job for DD duties. For those that aren't familiar with Konis and thinking of getting AGX's, the AGX's are crap compared to the Koni's, I know from experience as I have had them and they couldn't handle the H&R springs.

Price is $600 Shipped.

A bit dirty in these pic.

Last edited:

JondoeVR4

Nice setup. I have the similar setup Koni Sports all around with 1g H&R Springs. I havent installed so yet I cant comment of adjustment or ride but. good luck with sale man..

Definitely some rare, quality parts you have here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts