The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: jdm RS front bumper cover $200 SOLD

Sr71sss

well not sure if I want to sell but I will put it out there, needs a little work on lower driver side(chk pic) metal bracket got bent slightly but need little work to bend back nothing broken to say just needs massaging lmao!!!,grey in color, $200

really would prefer to sell local but would ship if buyer pays shipping,could meet up locally also

650-302-5127 conrad

]

Last edited:

Brunoboy

bump up for a good seller, hey conrad, i havent seen you in awhile.

ktmrider

Dangit Conrad I was just there with a car 9 days ago.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
GL with the sale!

acidrumz

nice piece, glws. say, you don't happen to have a rear rs bumper do you? just a long shot..

Last edited:

Sr71sss

If I had a rear bumper I would keep this bumper to match alas I dont, if not too far I could truck it to you for a small diesel fee LMAO

feel free to offer or trade possibly

shane: where have u been hiding

conrad

Sr71sss

weekend bump, took bracket out to straighten out the bent area as noted, looking better I will post up more pix as I adjust the blemish in hopes to entice a sell soon, best offer to $200

I would like to sell by this weekend

acidrumz

I already have the front, just looking for the rear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
thanks though.

Quoting Sr71sss:
If I had a rear bumper I would keep this bumper to match alas I dont, if not too far I could truck it to you for a small diesel fee LMAO

conrad

Last edited:

Brunoboy

Quoting Sr71sss:

conrad

i havent had a running car lol, how you been? i was gunna come tmrw with Triz but I cant, I gotta sell my EVC in San Jose, Ill stop by next time for sure though. Another BBQ at your place?

OMFGeofffff

I wish I could buy it and get it shipped to mn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Sr71sss

shipping is available at buyers expense of course, I'm checking with someone in fontana to get it shipped thru greyhound there, should be ok since the bumper is flexible it should make the journey somewhat safe.

SOLD 11/15/2010

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts