The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Injector plugs (quick release) $4 shipped

Brunoboy

8$ for a full set or piece?

Brunoboy

when you install the injector clips, does it matter which way the wires are connected?

mitsuturbo

FYI you can swap these in without cutting any wires.
You'll have to back-cut the connectors a little, after you get them out of their plastic housing. Then you can put them in the new style clips without any issue.
Took me about 45 minutes with a straight pin, and a VERY steady hand with a die grinder/cutoff wheel. A dremel would have worked much better. Granted the tool was too big for the job, but i got it done, and it worked out great.

Much easier than dismantling, hacking, soldering, shrinkwrapping, taping, reassembling that part of the engine harness.

Brunoboy

oh, thats what i did, i cut and spliced and soldered and heat shrinked -__-.

SmoothCustomer

Quoting jepherz:
no.

No that wouldn't be easier? Because if that's what you're saying I agree, that shouldn't take anywhere near 45 minutes to do it the "old fashioned" way.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned