The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Immaculate Condition Galant VR-4 AWS For Sale. $4500obo Little Rock Arkansas

coyotes

We are all assholes on this forum. Stick around long enough and you will be too. nice ride though, good luck with sale

Guys, the only reason i haven't sell this car yet is because i am still waiting for the title to come back from name change.Otherwise this would of been gone like the first couple of days. A line is forming to see this car LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CutlassJim

Quoting Allwheeldrive:
Guys, the only reason i haven't sell this car yet is because i am still waiting for the title to come back from name change.Otherwise this would of been gone like the first couple of days. A line is forming to see this car LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If this is true then why do you keep posting?

G

Staff member
Looks nice, who did you buy it from? Was it traded in at a dealer or something? I take it you know no nothing about it's current service needs and past maintenance work done to it?

matt92vr4

Looks like a great car and if I was in the market I would certainly make you an offer.

"Immaculate" can be an opinion I suppose so that's OK. I don't understand why you would follow that up with "No dents" and then post a picture with a dent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif As a potential buyer I would probably click away at that point because I would assume you are full of crap.

2000GTX

I'm thinking Matt's on the right path. How can you say there are no dents and then post a pic of a big dent?

That just seems fishy.

fuel

Quoting Allwheeldrive:
Ladies and Gentleman, I have one of the earliest VR-4 that ever roll of the factory Line. This is number 29 of 1000.

It's actually more like one of the last to be honest. It was number 29 of 1000, which is 1992 model year. Let's not forget the 2000 made previously for the 1991 model year, and then the approximately 25,000 made for all other markets (Japan, Australia, Middle east, Europe etc) starting from 1987. 1992 is the last year of 6G VR-4s world-wide, so in reality you have one of the last cars made before the 7G VR-4 was introduced in 1992 to replace the 6G.

89Mirageman

Why not just beat the poor guy to death? He's just trying to sell his car and was nice enough to post it on a forum that specializes in these things. Sure, the car doesn't look like a 2014 model and there are very few cars on here that I would label immaculate but he's asking $4,500 or best offer, not $12k. Give the guy a break.

strokin4dr

In the filler panel between the grill and bumper.

92_talon_awd

Hey, you sold this yet? I want this car bad and have $. Hit me up.

Hi Guys,

Its been awhile since i sold the car but i have some left over parts that are still up for grabs.

I have smoke headlight covers, hood and bumper braws,and greddy flange/bov still for sale.

click

92_talon_awd

Dang bro, could've offered me those when I bought it ha. Car is running magnificently though, loving it more every day. Thanks again and GLWS!

G

Staff member
Braws /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings