The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: holset hx52

biglady112

I am going to try and get as close to 1100hp as I can on my new setup and this turbo is just not going to get me there. This thing has been very faithful and delivered a tremendous amount of power consistently for a very long time. It has absolutely no shaft play in either direction. The turbine housing has had the v-band flange turned down so you can center the ring correctly for a 4" exhaust/downpipe. The inlet flange has been modified to bolt up to a regular T4 footprint without issue. I have fed this thing with a -4 bolt on fitting with a .065" restrictor from the oil filter housing and have never had issues. I have used a -10 oil return without issue as well it currently has the 16cm exhaust housing. I will send the turbo with a stock compressor housing as the current one has a snorkel welded to it for a -10 sealed catch can setup and a 90* elbow I was using in a RWD configuration.

This thing made 800hp and 556tq@44psi through an automatic transmission. I will send it with cast hx52 71mm pro wheel that a friend bought and never used.

$475 shipped with PayPal fees
Pictures available if you ask.

Steven
720-483-9375

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned