The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: *Holiday Sale* 93 H.L., 89 dash pckt, 4-BOLT & more

johnnyRacer

93 HEADLIGHTS SOLD
Only apparent issue is there is a bubble in the chrome in the pass. assembly (the pic with the missing bulb)

89 UNDER DASH POCKET w/VENT & screws/pop rivot **OEM CORRECT GVR4 COLOR ** - SOLD

4-Bolt Rearend with Axles and Cups.....SOLD

2G TB ELBOW $15 shipped
CUPHOLDERS $5 shipped (I got 2 of these)

USDM GVR4 SPOILER OEM Nile Black finish - $60 pickup / may ship depending on location.

1G AWD AUTO TRANS & TRANSFER CASE mi. unknown, all I know about trans/tc is car was driven into garage for a blown head gasket. Owner needed cash and started parting it out.
.....Sold

Last edited:

still have headlight?

PM send....

johnnyRacer

Quoting johnnyRacer:
93 Headlights sale pending...

Also, 93 H.L.'s are no longer pending and prices have been reduced.

johnnyRacer

The following items are sold, but I added a 1g 5spd (B1H 3.545) LSD Rearend with Axles and Cups. I'll post some pics in a little bit.
93 Headlights - GONE
89 Dash Pockt - GONE
1g Auto Trans - GONE

Last edited:

SteveDSM

is the 4 bolt rear LSD? if so i might be able to come pick it up in a week or so /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

johnnyRacer

Yes it's a LSD. If no one buys this in a week or so, sure you can come and pick it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

SteveDSM

cool you have a pm!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned