The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GVR4 (Summit White) $1,400 Fayetteville, NC 28311

pot

Staff member
VIN # : JA3CX56U5NZ019127
MILEAGE : 160,021
TITLE : CLEAR TITLE

For sale is my 1991 (Summit White) Galant VR-4 for $1,400.00 Currently the car DOES NOT RUN as my intent was to restore her from the ground up. I no longer have the time nor space thus she must go. I find very little fault with this particular galant and hate to see her go.

FACTS
- 100% stock (I am 3rd Owner) and retains 4WS
- Rolling Chassis w/ original transmission
- Front end/engine bay has been sanded down (bare metal in some places)
- Dash Plaque missing (Removed by either previous 2 owners)
- Cracked tailight (Driver's side)
- Dent on rear of vehicle (next to VR-4 badge)
- Dash (Passenger side) has swollen slightly

If interested please contact me, Pot, either through IM or 910.229.8200 anytime.

*I'm having trouble posting photos; IM me or send requests w/ your email address.

atc250r

Staff member
You'll need to figure out a way to get some pics up or this thread will be removed.

Thanks.

pot

Staff member
Well Senior Ricer, perhaps you could provide a little creative input on why when I attempt to submit a photograph and click "upload images" nothing happens. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif

Rausch

they have to be jpeg to upload. yours are prob bitmaps....you can host them on a free site and link them as well....

oh, and maybe not be sarcastic with the mods....perhaps. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned