The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GSC cams!! S1,S2,S3

4nmscle

I know it's been a minute since I have been on here, but I wanted to offer these up to you guys at the discounted price. s1(268),s2(274),s3(280)

I sell these cams normally at $525 shipped, but for GalantVR4.org members they are $470 shipped. PayPal or credit cards accepted. Feel free to PM me if you are interested. I keep these in stock and ready to ship.
dsm.jpg

I also offer other GSC products such as the single beehive springs with titanium retainers, zero-tick lifters, and valves at a discounted rate for GalantVR4.org

Feel free to PM me with any parts you need. I offer discounts to members on here because honestly this is the only forum I have truly enjoyed being a part of so I want to do what I can to help the family out.

CutlassJim

I'm really not trying to sh*t on these cams as I actually ordered a set of S1's for my last build. I found that the lobe sets (Lobe pairs and bearing) offset more and more as the cam goes from the gear side to the CAS side. By the time you are at the last cam cap the bearing area is barely in the cap on the head and the lobe is almost hitting the cap. I had < .0025 clearance. I was really excited about these cams and when I called them they just told me they use the same cores as BC and someone else and kind of shrugged me off. They did let me try another set and then gave me a refund though so the customer service was excellent. I just ended up going with used HK$ 272 combo and am happy with it on my 16G.

Pics.
DSCN3500.jpg

DSCN3498.jpg

DSCN3497.jpg

DSCN3493.jpg

Too short!
DSCN3499.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned