The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GS2's ,Beehive GSC Springs, complete 9 turbo, Evo exhaust trade

Hey guys i will have pics uploaded tomorrow for this stuff

I am changing my route im going for my evo. So These goodies are up for sale!
I will have pics up tomorrow. or i can text you them as needed. texting is the fastest way to get a hold of me 484-707-2612. now on to the goodies...!

BNIB never installed New GS2's. $520+ship/paypal just bought them last week from JSC
BNIB GSC beehive springs $195+ship/paypal ------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^

Evo 9 Turbo COMPLETE ! $600+ship/paypal o2 housing all oil and coolant lines/outlet pipe. minimal shaft play came of a 9 with ~ 60k to upgrade to an ams kit.

Trade!: stock exhaust + 100 bux for my aftermarket exhaust. its an hks knock off but full 3" and in decent shape sounds good. just looking to stay quiet

thanks guys! i want this stuff gone this week i ship the next day or same day as paypal is recieved if before 3pm

all prices are + shipping in the states and please add 3% or gift
please call me pm me or email me @

[email protected]
484-707-2612
PM on EVOM
PAYPAL is : [email protected]

Pete

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts