The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant vr4 448/2000, Northern California, 2700$

onesickcrx

You paying for the shipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

WOW, come on guys 2700$ it runs GREAT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Only intrest i get is out of souther cali it seems. Especially so on craigslist?

91VR41400

Wish you were in MD man.. this thing would be a ghost. IF it didnt have a sunroof i would consider shipping it down here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Definitly a good price, its just everyone is low on loot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Didnt have a sunroof? You dont want one?

It is fully functioning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I am 5'7" so i guess i had never thought of the height issue! Makes sense though. I thought at 2700$ this thing would move??

onesickcrx

Quoting omertaitalia:
that sunrrof is killing me too im 6'3 and i barely fit in sunroof galants

I'm also 6'3" no issues here sure you sat in a galant?

omertaitalia

ya my hair touches the roof in a sunroof galant 616 had one, not saying i dont fit its just more comfortable without
6'8 you get the title of tallest gvr4 owner i bet

Last edited:

Ill remove the sunroof and weld in a filler plate and wrap the roof in flat black vinyl?

all better? You will just have to source a non sunroof headliner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

91VR41400

Yeah personally im not a big fan of sunroofs.. since almost every DSM/GVR4 i owned had one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif.

Again GLWS, thats a great price!

I have a really interested buyer tomorrow he is going to pay 50$ to see if it passes smog.

I dont see why it wouldnt pass, but you never know, it was smogged exactly 1 year and 3 months ago. Any tips for the super strict CA smog?

Just for record sold the car for 2700$ but i paid for a 90$ smog so 2619$ to a guy who only has owned integra's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

But cash in my face is cash in my face.

OH! It passed smog like you wouldnt believe it was like half of the "average" on every level tested. Really impressive!

thedsmguy

Congratulations on the sale. I know you've been trying a while. And thank you for posting the actual amount you sold it for. Encourage the new owner to become part of this forum.

Absolutely, The car was awesome just bad timing. Also i think i will get what i really wanted next time (white 1g talon). When i have more money ill play with the awd 4g63 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned