The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant VR4 332/2000 NJ Asking $700

Status
Not open for further replies.

1gnasty

i work in Parsippany. i might be in terested /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Last edited:

If you decide to part this out, let me know. Lots of things I need/want. I hate to see one parted, but Itd cost me too much to get it to the midwest.

No rust that I have seen on the car.. and yes clean title. No sorry trailer isnt included at that price. The car does roll, so we can put it on anyones trailer with out too much of a problem. The first guy to get back to me has dibs at this point, and he may come for the car tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted.

Dibs doesn't count until you have money in hand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. I'm pretty sure I can take it if he doesn't.

im been trying to find this guy but no respond.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Gordian79

I believe he sold it to someone local to him.I did get the cf hood off it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Hondasi88

Damn i would've bought this if i knew it was for sale.......I need to start reading more on here!

Car is not sold.. I was talking to PhilthMonger about it, but he is not responding anymore. Car is still up for sale without any hood on it. $650

PhilthMonger

damn man did you get my last pm? I havent heard from you I figured you sold this car already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif sorry if I held you up

No one has picked up this car yet, despite all the e-mails and phone calls I have received. It is going to the crusher in two weeks if people dont stop tire kicking.

atc250r

Staff member
You read but never replied to my PM a couple of weeks ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Now I guess you sold the hood off of it? Let me know what you're asking for it without the hood.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned