The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Galant VR-4 Shell Southern Ohio #420 make an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

i just wanted to bump this, car is still for sale if anyone wants to put it back together

I do want to mention that all the body panels are there aside from the grill and the doglegs, i might have one dogleg now that i think about it.
I also have the tail lights and the head lights and the spoiler.

I also wanted to mention that a couple of people on here have offered free transmissions to put her back together, those people are heros in my book and if someone buys this car, all they'd have to do is go pick up one of the trannys or pay for shipping i'd imagine.

Last edited by a moderator:

wanted to bump this, i gave the guy until the 12th to come get the car and at this point i'm willing just practically give it away.
message me if interested, no title, no badge, no engine or dash harness.
still has the factory vr4 and exhaust, drive shaft, rear end, dash, front seats, shifter, carpet, pedals, shift linkage, taillights, body trim peices, sunroof.

I figure the first person that makes me a half hearted offer on the car will get it.
don't be shy, email me [email protected]

damn if you werent so far away i would buy it Anyone know any good car transporters?

Ugh. I thought for sure with that zip code you would be close. 3 Hour drive I would have done, 5 hours is a bit much. Move closer to Michigan so I can finally have a project car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i'd love for someone to pick this up.
a local guy is viaing for it becuase he wants to sell it to a scrap yard.
friday is the deadline, need to know something ASAP if someone wants it.

14u2nV

yup, as soon as I get all the shipping lined out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GVR4458

I was cleaning my garage and came across a green drivers-side dog leg and a drivers side rocker panel "effect". If that's the side you need, send me a PM and shipping zip. I will PM back a price and some pics if you are interested.

EH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts