The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: front rotors, brake pads

makedollarz

I have a pair of drilled and slotted rotors and hawk hps pads for sell. The rotors have seen 10,000 miles or so and have a few hairline surface cracks around some of the drilled holes. The appeared a long time ago and dont seem to get any worse, or effect performance. They are not warped either. The Hawk Pads are basically brand new, seen maybe 3,000 miles. Upgraded to 3000gt brakes so I no longer need these.

Would like to get $150 + shipping.

I can include the calipers for free if you want them, or if anyone wants to purchase the calipers seperatly, shoot me an offer.

GSX_TC

Dammit why couldn't these be 5 lugs...

Last edited:

makedollarz

No there the stock 4 lug. You could prob drill them for 5 lug, I had the new 3000gt rotors that I ordered drilled for the 4 lug instead of 5 lug so Im sure it works both ways if you know how to drill them 5 lug. I myself dont have the tools for that.

GSX_TC

by any chance do you know what brand these rotors are?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned