The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FP Custom 3" SS O2 Housing for 30series/FPHTA, ceramic coated black **SOLD**

Launch

click
O2 Housing- Made by Brian Wilson @ Forced Performance
-2.5in outlet off the flange, that flares to 3in right after the flange. Small dimple near the flange for Tial 44mm wastegate clamp clearance. The workmanship on this piece is outstanding. I also had the housing ceramic coated black by Tirado Custom Coatings, although there are some scratches present due to the install. O2 bung is in the normal 1G/GVR-4 location. Fp sells this for $400+, plus the ceramic coating, I'm selling it for $325 shipped Comes with modified external wastegate dump tube coated as well.

mms_picture_1.jpg

mms_picture-2.jpg

mms_picture_3.jpg

mms_picture_2.jpg

older pics on Blufalcons car;
kdk_0250.jpg

img.php

Cash, Paypal,or money orders. will ship anywhere in the US, but can work deals elsewhere. Any questions please feel free to ask /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
[email protected]
Thanks gvr4!

Last edited:

Launch

this o2 sells for $425 from Fp, and over 100 on the ceramic coating.
$300 shipped

Launch

Final price. Wish I had a 30 series turbo to run this on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited:

Launch

Will trade for quality injectors bigger than 650cc, wideband, or dsm_link

Launch

Will trade for a LC-1 w\ good sensor and a evo mas, or 850cc injector and a evo9 mas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif need to finish my setup before my bday

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned