The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FIC 1450's

ghostinthevr4

FIC 1450's 305.00 shipped Paypal fees already included.
These injectors work great and are easy to dial in especially on pump gas, E-85 works well too I just want to go bigger. Comes with a set of brand new seals for these injectors!

Last edited:

Kibby

How will the 1450's do on pump. E85 is almost an hr away but im not enjoying the limits of my 550's.

ghostinthevr4

They do pretty good on pump gas your injector duty cycle will be lower depending on your turbo you'll have a lot of room if running pump gas. The idle can be a bit tricky but with some time can be dialed in correctly. Start with a global of -69.1 and start with a dead time of 600 and that will get you close to your target, from there you might have to do some adjusting every car is different.

I use to daily the car only reason why I don't now is gas prices and my commute has gotten farther from work, so I take the Honda. I still bring the Galant out to play though.

ghostinthevr4

Updated the parts list and added a fuel line with purchase of the filter. There's more parts guys the fuel filter is a stainless steel 40 micron filter, perfect for E-85 your stock paper filter will deteriorate and clog your injectors.

Don't forget the 1450's these injectors do not need an easy tune box which is no longer available from FIC. These can be dialed in and ran without the easy tune box and are good for pump gas and ethanol.

Somebody must want to run E-85 correctly, taking best offers.

ghostinthevr4

Fuel lab fuel filter has been sold and for the record it was the 828 filter sorry for posting it wrong. I still have the injectors available guys if nobody wants them I'll sell them to some local DSMer's or just keep them.

armyVR4

I will let you know soon. Sorry currently looking into a few things. Trying to research while deployed sucks.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif But I only have a few days/weeks left!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif check your inbox

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned