The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Feeler: 96/1000 summit white 3500 in arizona

dsmless

As stated, gauging intrest in my vr4 very well cared for, I bought the car about 3 years ago, have driven it coast to coast without any problems reason Im trying to sell is that i will be gone outta countryfor 22 months, I really dont want this car to sit in storage or trust my cousin with it, car has no rust and can send pics at request, its currently at myfriends shop getting a timing belt/components changed and all fluids changed plus a re-tune, I trust my friend he builds 500+ evos and subarus here in tucson,Body has 180k straight, interior is good, rear seat has tear ontop, and both front seats were replaced with racing buckets from checkers auto parts, very comfy, engine has 45k on stock rebuild, tranny unknown milage

-Pictures on request-
The good:
Gt3076r turbo
750cc fic injectors
Snow stage 2 meth injection kit
Ets intercooler and pipes
Slowboy racing t3 manifold
Turbonetics 38 mm wastegate
Synapse bov
Act 2600 clutch w new slave
Cold ac converted to r134a
Mishimoto aluminun radiator
Jdm headlight w city lights
Boost, oil press, water temp, aem wideband gauges
Wally 255 pump w rewire

All parts have about 10k approx

The bad:
Tranny grinds if you dont go from 2 to 1 at a stop
Drivers front strut blown (1g dsm struts on cut springs)
The hood is buldged a little bought it like this

The car runs very strong at 20 psi w meth injection, tuned on speed density using jackal and ostrich, I beleive 3500 is a good price and will not go lower, car is at PSI in tucson if any local peeps wanna see it in person, Im sure theres more but cant think of it, well thank you for reading this and sorry about the spelling errors, this iphones keyboard is not good for typing

Last edited:

atc250r

Staff member
Please add pics or the ad will be removed.

Thanks.

John

dsmless

I have them on my iphone, will load a couple later today

moidsm1

I am posting these pics for dsmless. Please no one from new mexico buy this car, I just sold mine to a guy from there! haha, But it will be sad to see this car go, there are only two that I know of in Tucson AZ. Pretty soon Weed will be the only owner left around here!

img.php

dsmless

Thanks moidsm, for the hook up, hey you got to many cars how about you sell me your red 89 when i get back

highspeed

So what is the suspension set up like? and Exhaust? this is a great deal if everything runs ok

dsmless

Suspension were my old 1g springs and struts there okay i was going to change them, front drivers is blown but still drives runs good, exhaust is 3" full out no cat, recent timing job and tune so yeah it drives great

dsmless

It has come a long way since i got off you, the manual rack still in has been very good to me

dsmless

Pending sale waiting for funds, will know by this weekend

moidsm1

I didnt know it was manual rack! Jees this car is ready to go!, Ive ridden in this car when it was MAFT Setup. Nice I must say, But probably even better now that it has Speed Density! This is worth way more than hes asking.

dsmless

Car sold to moidsm, glad to see it go so someone that shares the same passion for these cars, and i got a 89 turbo colt outta the deal too so still have a good project car

DR1665

Is 'moidsm' in AZ? Would be nice to see another GVR4 show at In-N-Out in Chandler next week.

dsmless

Yeah hes in tucson I used to take 96 to phx alot, but never could make it thursdays, if it woulda been a friday or saturday i woulda have been there alot

Spam

Ha...my wheels were turning until I saw this post. Was considering my 3rd VR4...congrats to you though.

Quoting moidsm1:
I am posting these pics for dsmless. Please no one from new mexico buy this car, I just sold mine to a guy from there! haha, But it will be sad to see this car go, there are only two that I know of in Tucson AZ. Pretty soon Weed will be the only owner left around here!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts