The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:f/r EDM bumper, headlamps, eterna grilles,amber corners, fender lights,+more

Wookalar

Yeah it turned out decent with the -20 fittings and nylon hoses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Those headlights were a fail though. That "chrome" spray paint is not "chrome" at all, more like a brushed silver finish. I thought spraying a clear coat over it would make the finish more reflective but it didn't. I have since found mint 93's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

GSTPSI, let me know where you want me to send you twenty bucks but you have to provide a picture of those old used radiator hoses in the trash. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSTwithPSI

Yeah, I agree, the radiator setup looks nice. Not sure it's worth the value of my entire car, but to each his own I suppose. Why don't you tell us what radiator that is?

You got some updates or pictures of you actually putting some work in on #3, or you just going to keep riding the coattails of all the POs? Maybe some pics or relevant information about when that radiator got installed? Seriously doubt you did the fabrication, but if so I'd love to hear about it. I still don't understand how you can own a car like #3, yet you don't bother ever posting about it. Instead you just troll the forums posting BS in the anything goes section, making yourself look like an idiot. What a waste.

Last edited:

jepherz

Staff member
It's just an aluminum radiator with some AN bungs welded on, I don't get it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Do you have braided stainless lines running to your catch can too?

4orced4door

I don't have time to delete all the bullshit from this thread, but:

a) Jnava, parts for sale belong in the parts for sale section and your title was meaningless

b) Wookalar, starting to get pretty tired of continuously seeing you antagonizing board members. We get it, you're edgy. Nobody cares, and the people who do need to grow up and ignore Internet trolls.

This thread is now in parts for sale so if the banter continues the whole thread's getting deleted and jnava can try again.

jnava

Staff member
Dude, I'm on a roll with locked and deleted threads...lmao

LIV4PSI

^^^Prob why your still not a mod /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I still might take a manual seat belt conversion as well

jnava

Staff member
agreed to the terms, even sent the mandatory donation....Oh well.

89Patches

What's the difference between a EDM & JDM bumper other than what appears to be fog light covers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

jnava

Staff member
See the squirters, built into the bumper.

Last edited:

prove_it

What rims are those, they look stock but have a dish?

GSX_TC

Pm sent

jnava

Staff member
FYI, first batch of goodies just passed customs and on its way. This will be 3 Eterna grilles, 3 fender lights, 3 fog deletes, and 2 amber corners that I'm aware of.

LIV4PSI

Don't forget to take my corners and fog deletes off the list

jnava

Staff member
Brett, Shane, and Craig, $80 to my paypal guys.

One corner set goes to craig, the other set has a small chip on the lower corner, passenger side lens. One of the fender lights is sold, but there is two other sets available with pigtails.
Two eternal grilles are also available. The one's showed, the white one is mine.

jnava

Staff member
Two more JDM units arrive, the badgeless grille is available but the other one with the fulltime is broken, badge is whats for sale.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned