The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EX WORKS RALLIART JAPAN GALANT VR4 Group A (RHD) offers of $10k upwards

Quoting JNR:
I can think of about 10,000 other things that my $64k can go toward, lol. Ouch...neat though for the fanatic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah, it couldn't be titled legally and driven anywhere on the street. If I am going to have a 64k garage queen, it better have a yellow emblem with a prancing horse on it.

Hittman

If 100 members dropped 630 dollars we could all have our way with her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Haha yeah but what would we do with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

ktmrider

I'll step up, store it at my house... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Would be the best $100 clams I ever spent!

G

Staff member
Looks nice!

Quoting Blown1:
not 40k more like
40000 British pounds sterling = 63912.0000 US dollars
Quoting mikewitdaspike:
i would sell my left nut and all my earthly possessions to have this car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif sadly all those combined still wouldn't net me 40k /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

huhuhu...if u in usd 63912.00...me in malaysia must gve rm204'518.40....very expensive...i can get 1 full spec version 9 subaru...huhuhu..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Quoting DR1665:
J14 MRE. Seems to me I know someone who's co-driven that car in the past.

Come to think of it, I use a shot of that very same car on my personal site.
wrcGVR4Header.jpg

Awesome car. I hope there's a Mitsubishi owner or rally fan out there in a position to buy that piece of history and keep it maintained.

Holy sh*t. Rallye Sunseeker. I just now noticed that. Sunseeker keeps coming up. I gotta interview the organizers...

who's the driver of this ralliart car and co-driver??do you know?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mitsuturbo

wow.. awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
what's up with the brake master cylinder? do the rally cars have no rear brakes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif i only see one (braided) brake line coming off the master

i'm guessing the rears are handled solely by the hydraulic handbrake?

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Quoting mayat:
Quoting DR1665:
J14 MRE. Seems to me I know someone who's co-driven that car in the past.

Come to think of it, I use a shot of that very same car on my personal site.
wrcGVR4Header.jpg

Awesome car. I hope there's a Mitsubishi owner or rally fan out there in a position to buy that piece of history and keep it maintained.

Holy sh*t. Rallye Sunseeker. I just now noticed that. Sunseeker keeps coming up. I gotta interview the organizers...

who's the driver of this ralliart car and co-driver??do you know?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anybody have Jackie Chan's number at the ready, perchance?

bmod530

Quoting mitsuturbo:
wow.. awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
what's up with the brake master cylinder? do the rally cars have no rear brakes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif i only see one (braided) brake line coming off the master

i'm guessing the rears are handled solely by the hydraulic handbrake?

Looks like it has dual master cylinders...unless thats the clutch MC?

Last edited:

JB

What the flock...

So this kinda got me excited.... a brief google search brought me to this site... some interesting galant history.... WIN.
http://www.rallye-info.com/carmodel.asp?car=184
I googled the driver and co-driver names on the fender /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Pentti Arikkala Driver Profile
Ronan McNamee Co-Driver Profile
Not 100% but it looks like McNamee made millions off restaurants and real estate... if I were him I'd be buying this! Ummmm wait uhhh no.... if I were him I would buy it for me because ummm it would be a charitable and nice thing to do.... yeah thats it. I actually found him on Facebook I think haha.
Pretty awesome piece of history. I'd rally P#@S out of it.

BrandonEchols

Dunno if anyone has seen this, but I thought of it after that last post.
Clicky

That old Brantz 2 is a hoot! Do you have any of those you're trying to unload? A guy out here in Southern California was collecting old rally computers, I think he was posting on specialstage.com.

streetmasters

Two words:

Jay Leno

Hksvr4

Massive amount of drool.

I've been on this board for a long time and this tops everything I've seen.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts