The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EVO suspension/ Hotbits camber plates $350

LIV4PSI

I was going to use this setup, and ended up buying Hotbits DT2 coilovers. The rear shocks have already been modified, and the front camber plates are GVR4 specific. Lowering springs on front and stock EVO springs on the rear

LIV4PSI

Bump, or best offer

LIV4PSI

I love me some peanut butter, but I don't think it will help me finish my build /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Find me some giant Reeces' Easter eggs and we have a deal

prove_it

Challenge accepted!

matt92vr4

Interested...can you provide more info on what else needs to be done to a stock vr4 to make these work, and also a pic of the outcome with stock evo springs/lowering springs? Thank you.

prove_it

LIV4PSI

Quoting matt92vr4:
Interested...can you provide more info on what else needs to be done to a stock vr4 to make these work, and also a pic of the outcome with stock evo springs/lowering springs? Thank you.

Nothing needs done, they were already modified. The rear bushings have been welded and the camber plates are VR4 specific. As for pics, they came off of 960/1000, owner was Armitage. Plenty of pics floating around of the car when it was his. I don't have any

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned