The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: EVO 9 gsr OE enkei wheels

G

Staff member
Selling a mint set of rims and tires. Ultra lightweight Evo 9 gsr OE enkei powdercoated matte black. No bends, scratches or nicks. 17" x 8" +35 or +38? Have to double check. Tires are pirelli p-zero's. 225/ 35/ 17 with less than 3,000 miles on them. Perfectly balanced and ready to go. Will include open ended lug nuts and locks. Paid $80 a wheel just for the powder coating. $175 a wheel shipped. Pm me for payment info. Also note a pic of how they look on a vr4.

3ozc.jpg

9uyr.jpg

3mcw.jpg

y956.jpg

5jv9.jpg

j14d.jpg

7mg1.jpg

y7qh.jpg

Last edited:

prove_it

Would you be willing to separate the rims and tires? I'm looking for rims only. I already have 4 sets of 235/45 r17s.

GSX_TC

Where would these be shipping from? I have no idea what Zompton is.

unistylef

Haha cool. You used my photo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif after weeks of contemplation, i feel these rims are the best looking for this car. Glws

G

Staff member
Yes I can seperate but the price would still be the same. Shipping is included in my asking price.

4G63_GSR

Where are you located?

G

Staff member
Priced to ship. If you're interested in pick up send me a pm.

G

Staff member
Sold.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned